- Vevue is a rewards-based social media video app, powered by the blockchain. Unlike any other social media platform, Vevue empowers creativity and interaction by rewarding everyone who participates.
- Both creators and viewers can earn money for publishing, watching, appreciating, and interacting with video content.
- Designed to be a copyright tracking and video exchange DApp, the Vevue platform’s core features include a social video feed, video engagement, premium accessibility for professional media makers, crowdfunding, and advertising.
- Vevue operates under a crypto to cash economic system to ameliorate concerns about token liquidity and market volatility, allowing users to cash out to a stablecoin at any time.
- Vevue provides a security token compliant standard called, VUE. An ERC1404 compliant token, VUE represents a digitized, non-voting preferred equity share in Vevue Media, Inc.
- The core purpose of the VUE token is to distribute gross revenues and enforce transfer restrictions for certain groups.
- In conjunction with this, to participate in the Vevue platform, the Vpay token serves as the utility token for purchasing and earning within the ecosystem and is pegged to US$0.01. Vpay is not traded on external exchanges.
- Vevue’s successful 2017 ICO raised 73,000 QTUM, and they have many first in the world of blockchain technology, including the construction of the first copyright smart contract and the first feature film to launch using blockchain technology.
- Vevue’s aim is to target two market segments: Generation Z and ideal influencers, and investors.
- Vevue is free to download and use. With the ability to make videos and earn tokens anywhere in the world, all users can participate in in-app rewards, airdrop, and Request exchange.
- Currently, Vevue’s Beta (iOS and Android) app is successfully launched using the multi-token ecosystem.
Vevue Crypto to Cash Ecosystem
Vevue’s crypto to cash ecosystem has been developed to benefit both creators and viewers and function more like real-world commerce, where products and services are bought with currency instead of a viewer’s “time”. Vevue is powered in-app by Vpay, a mintable ERC-20 token pegged to $.01. The monetary gateway into and out of Vevue is a USDC stablecoin, providing users immediate access to and control of their liquid assets.
The VUE token is an ERC-1404 smart contract that represents ownership of preferred stock in Vevue Media, Inc.
VUE provides access to The Dividend Pool—the distribution of gross revenues accrued through the collection of a 5% fee on all on-platform payment transactions. This 5% fee accounts for 100% of all platform revenue.
As a result, Investors earn First-Dollar Gross on all transactions.
Unlike other social media platforms, Vevue only collects a 5% transaction fee, so users can earn more for their creative efforts.The transaction fee from on-platform engagement enters a dividend pool and will be distributed to holders of the VUE token.
VUE implements the ERC-20 token standard with ERC-1404 security token transfer restrictions. This approach takes into account yet to be standardized guidance from ERC-1400 (which has additional recommendations for more complex security token needs) and ERC-1404 which offers an approach similar to ERC-902.
“Vpay tokens” serve as the utility token within the Vevue ecosystem and are native to Vevue, meaning they are not traded on external exchanges. To bootstrap the network, Vpay tokens are awarded to all newly enrolled users including those in the referral program. Vevue plans to run various promos to recruit new users with Vpay allotments, for example, all first-time uploaders are awarded 500 Vpay for their inaugural video. The Vpay tokens are used for transactions in the Vevue ecosystem and are purchased via the Ethereum-based stablecoin, USDC. Since Vpay is pegged to US$0.01, it can be converted to 1 USDC for every 100 Vpay.
A Vevue user can set a paywall price and instantly earn more when their content is viewed. Wallet to wallet payment provides 95% profit to creators when viewers pay to watch. For example, Vevue’s minimum is $0.01 while YouTube’s is $0.001, making this a lucrative choice for both users and creators.
Vpay is used to reward creators in many ways: earn 1 Vpay for every up/down vote, receive 100 Vpay when a video is “cheered”, or be awarded a monthly sponsorship of up to 200 Vpay.
Using the Ethereum blockchain, Vevue has implemented a compliant stablecoin, USDC, for converting fiat currency into Vpay tokens. Regardless of the stablecoin type, one Vpay token is always pegged to USD 1 cent ($0.01) in conversion to any stable coin. USDC is the only way to both acquire and liquidate Vpay and serves as the doorway into Vevue’s Crypto to Cash Ecosystem.
VUE Token Distribution
In totality, 100 million VUE Tokens will be minted. The distribution of these tokens are as follows:
- 50 Million VUE to Vevue Media, Inc. for Operations
- 35 Million VUE to Investors
- 15 Million VUE to Founders
Gen – Z: Vevue’s Audience
The Creator Class produces more original content shared over social media per week than any other generation. Over 50% of Gen-Z want to become social media influencers as a career.
Gen Z is the first tech-native generation who spends the most time online and in-app, and they are the first generation to understand the value of alternative methods of employment, i.e. content creators, media makers, online solopreneurs. It is this spirit of industry and trend-setting that Vevue hopes to capture and convert to productive Vevuers.
The Future of Vevue
Vevue’s planned growth will create unparalleled opportunities for the basic Vevue user as well as investors and early adopters.
Vevue plans to expand its reach in many markets through:
We will acquire KOLs and influencers through brand development with talent agencies and management.
Key Partner: Untitled Entertainment, a world-class talent management company representing A-list celebrities and social media influencers, will engage a pilot project with 3 YouTubers, each with over 1 million subscribers.
We will incentivize word of mouth programs to attract new user adoption through authenticity and rewards.
Promos: Sign up and receive $5. Refer a friend and earn up to $50. Influencers are incentivized with $100 to establish a following on Vevue. Buy VUE through CBX and earn up to a $1,000.
We will establish institutional and enterprise partnerships for tech events, film festivals, and concerts to introduce app features, launch content, and attract new users.
Key Partner: Heartland International Film Festival, the most attended film festival in North America who also houses an Oscar-qualifying short film program, will onboard 15,000 short films with a marketing campaign targeted to the filmmakers and their communities.
We will publish authentic stories and build our user base through PR and media partnerships that communicate our core values, introduce unique features, and onboard new projects.
Key Partner: Think Jam, an award-winning specialist entertainment PR and marketing agency, serving global clients across film, TV, and gaming, including Disney, Sony, and TikTok, will leverage B2B relationships and design B2C campaigns to support growth initiatives.
We will conduct creative zeitgeist strategies and advocacy marketing campaigns to attract and motivate early adopters and culture shapers.
Key Partner: Deviate Labs, a growth marketing consulting agency, has worked with clients ranging from those featured on ABC’s Shark Tank to a multi-billion dollar Korean conglomerate. They literally wrote the book on Gen-Z/Millennial marketing – “Growth Hacking: Silicon Valley’s Best Kept Secret”.
- STO Seed Round
- Commence Android Development
- Commence iOS Redesign
- Scale Team
- Deliver Alpha of Android
- Deliver Alpha of iOS
- Launch Beta Vevue 2.0 for Android & iOS
- Scale User Acquisition
- Release Vpay Token
- Integrate USDC into Vevue
- Launch STO/IAO
- Release VUE token
- Enable “cashing out” of Vpay to USDC
- Vevue Beta Soft Launch
- Release ID Token
- Release Media Token
- Fiat Gateway Integration
For more information, please visit Vevue.com or read the Vevue whitepaper below.
THE VUE TOKEN HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, OR APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED BY THE U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION, ANY STATE SECURITIES COMMISSION OR OTHER REGULATORY AUTHORITY, NOR HAVE ANY OF THE FOREGOING AUTHORITIES PASSED UPON OR ENDORSED THE MERITS OF THIS OFFERING OR THE ACCURACY OR ADEQUACY OF THIS MEMORANDUM. ANY REPRESENTATION TO THE CONTRARY IS UNLAWFUL.